Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Good News!

For those of you who follow me on facebook... which is probably 0 but whatever... know that for whatever reason, yesterday was kinda crappy.  The morning at school was a bit rough day and it just progressed (down hill mind you) as the day went on.  Luckily I had amazing people at the school to help back me up when the going got too tough.  

So now that I have you all feeling sorry for me.  Hehe...  

I have good news!  Today has been about 80 ka-thousand times better!  

And yes, I do know that a ka-thousand is actually not a number, but if it was it would be a lot.  Trust me.  I'm a pre-teacher.

Yesterday when I thought the day couldn't get much better (this is after I burst into tears to my mom, who was totally blind sided with my outburst) I kept thinking:  "Ugh!  If I could just get a text from one of my particular good friends, the day would be so much better."  So, I did all I could to keep busy before I went running - which is my favorite way to relieve stress :) - and started grading papers.  And voila!  Guess what came???  A text from an inspired friend.  Talk about tender mercies!!  I don't know if I've ever said this, but I don't buy 'coincidence.'  I'm convinced that everything good that happens is from God and if it's an action it's done through inspiration.  Call it what you want, but yeah. :)

Long story short.  Today's been a good day.  It's had it's rough bits, but I'm glad I opted to get out of bed this morning and will probably even do it again tomorrow. ;)  

Until next time I have something totally awesome to blog about.  Haha!  This is Brittish Knees signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment