Friday, March 11, 2011

One of the Many Priceless First Grade One Line-ers

Today when I went to go pick up my class of first graders from lunch one of my girls said something that a) took me off guard and b) made me laugh.  She said,

"Miss Christian, you need a husband!"  

At first I was shocked and a little taken back, so I asked her why.  She proceeded to tell me that it was from a TV show and ... haha... she heard one of my other... haha!!... kids who I would never picture quoting such a line, but did.  It was hilarious.  I proceeded to tell the two of them that they were goofy girls and kinda chuckled.

Bahaha!  The honesty, irony and love of first graders is priceless. :)

2 comments:

  1. This is hilarious! I love little kids that say funny things. One of my piano students asked me how many kids I had once. Yeah, that was a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My second cousin turned to me once and said "Why don't you make a boyfriend out of one of those guys?" lol, love little kids ;)

    ReplyDelete