Sunday, December 5, 2010

Laugh Out Loud

These last few weeks have been lovely (minus this last week - staying up late and getting up early is never a good way to do things).  Field was a dream come true and I find myself anticipating January to see my little darling students again. But sometimes I forget to stop and smell the roses. Today wasn't one of those days.

I got up and in my haste to quickly get ready and out the door I jumped into the show, got ready, threw on clothes, grabbed some breakfast and zipped out the door.  The day progressed fairly normally and near the end of my work day I found myself adjusting my undershirt (which is fairly normal) and ... realize it's been on backwards all day.  Haha!  I love finding out goofy errors I've made during the day. :)  Ahh the tender mercies.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha, that's hilarious! I hope something like that happens to me today. It's easy to take life too seriously. I think I might purposely wear mismatching socks so that I can remember that there really are more important things than being serious.

    ReplyDelete