Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Smile for the Birdie!

Last weekend I tagged along with my sister and her adorable family while they did family photos.  Well, I guess I didn't really tag along, I had a very important job: to get her three kids to look and the camera and genuinely smile.  You might be thinking this would be simple.  Saying "smile" or "cheese" should do it right?   
Wrong-o, wrong-o!  
 I'm pleased to announce that I did a marvelous job, even though I haven't seen the photos.  However my sister seems happy with them, thus my attempts were a success!

After everything was done with the whole family they did some individual shots, which I wasn't so successful in the smile dept. so Mommy got  that job while Daddy and I played with the other two kiddos.  (Best job ever!)  As the day continued the oldest of the kids started to get sleepy, so I piggy backed him back to the car.  The photographer got some great ones of us.  Let me know what you think. :) 


2 comments:

  1. Cute!! These pictures are absolutely adorable! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER DUPER DUPER cute!!! Love them :) You're such a cute aunt!

    ReplyDelete