Friday, April 2, 2010

You Choose

Isn't it so funny when you realize something in your heart that you've known in your head for years? Last Sunday in Relief Society someone said something about happiness being a choice. It isn't something that someone can force upon you. I think the only assistance in obtaining this is from the Lord, that he can bless you, but even He can't - or rather won't make you be happy.

With the stresses of school, work, and life over the last few days I could easily justify being unhappy, but have made on conscious choice everyday to "fake it till I make it." And wanted to share with the world that, it worked!

Helen Keller once said, "Keep your face to the sunshine and you will not see the shadows." As you do so, I know that you'll start to see more purpose to your life, and that the trials you face will "seem but a small moment (D&C 212: 7)."

1 comment:

  1. Britt! Your so inspiring. :) I love what you wrote, thanks friend!

    Amber T.

    ReplyDelete