Tuesday, March 30, 2010

That which was dead, will rise again! :)

You guessed it!! It's SPRING!

Don't you just love the end of spring semester? It's the time of year when all that was dead during the winter; trees, flowers, bugs and even the some people (I wish I could hibernate all winter...) seem to come back to life.


Spring time is wonderful!! ...unless you have allergies or suffer from the Spring-Semester-Cold. Come now. All you college/university students know what I'm talking about. You've either got, had or know someone who has it. It's just lovely. (Not!) It makes you just sick enough that you don't want to get out of bed, but well enough that you still have to function in society. While I'm grateful that I'm not missing classes or work, I kind wish it'd just knock me out for a week and be done with it.

Oh well... enjoy the annual celebration of the flowers blooming and snow saying hasta luego for another seven-ish months (aka the Spring Semester Cold), and keep in mind that life is only lived once; so live it up, love it lots and wear it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment