Monday, March 15, 2010

The best (new) things come to those who wait.

After living in Mapleton for 17 years, (Wow! Can you believe it's really been that long?!?) we finally got new carpet. After two, and now going on three days of moving stuff from one room to another so that certain rooms could be done on different days, that project is finally coming to a close! Everything looks wonderful!

After about a half hour of relentless giggling (from being totally exhausted, and it being bed time), I finally made my way down to hit the hay. With one of my brothers laying across my legs, using my computer, and me trying to get comfortable enough to get a few pages read in one of my TWELVE books for school the phone rang. At first I thought it was a text, but then it kept going. To my surprise it was my brother and sister-in-law!

I answered and we had a few pleasantries, then I got down to why he was calling. He told me that he and his family were planning on coming to Utah the following day (today). I was ecstatic! It's been since Christmas and I am ready to see them all again. I'm so excited for 6:00ish to get here! I love when all of my family is in the same state!!

No comments:

Post a Comment