Thursday, June 30, 2011

Travel Bug

Well I guess it's that time of year again.... I've got the travel bug.  Which means that I'll start checking flights to all kinds of realistic and unrealistic places.  I'll then crave dealing with airport security and the butterflies I get from take-off.

Some of my hopeful to-go's are as follows (but not really in any particular order):

  • Washington DC (a bucket list item for the last... 3 years?)
  • Hawaii
  • Mexico
  • Alaska
  • Paris, France
  • Costa Rica
...and I'm sure others.

So, until I have travel updates or other exciting news...

BK

3 comments:

  1. Alaska you say? Don't fly, go this way: http://www.hollandamerica.com/find-cruise-vacation/CruiseDetails.action?destCode=A&portCode=&shipCodeSearch=&durationCode=&dateCode=8_2011&flexibleMonths=true&noOfFlexibleMonths=1&pageNumber=1&voyageCode=S136&webItineraryIdForAudit=ANS107
    Ok, that link is really long. But you should definitely go to Alaska, but plan to spend like a month there and realize that it still will not be long enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I have to push DC, it has been amazing every time I have come. I have an advantage with two siblings in the area. But lots of good museums, lots of history, lots of good restaurants, lots of fun, and the zoo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm, travel, that is such a wonderful word. I missed you up the mountain! Hope all is going well.

    ReplyDelete