Saturday, February 5, 2011

Life as of Late

Wow!  I can't believe how long it's been since I've blogged.  I guess that's what happens when your whole life gets sucked into something.  What is this life sucking thing??  Well, student teaching of course.  That's right.  As of today, I've just finished up my third week and have 7 more to go.  Wow!  I still can't believe I'm a) old enough to be graduating in April and b) really 3 weeks into student teaching.  Crazy!!!

Well, aside of that life is pretty normal.  Shaun has now been in the MTC for a little over a week and it still feels surreal.  I'm not sure I'll ever get to the point where it feels normal for him to be gone... he's always been here. I'm still adjusting to it, but I keep so busy and am home so little that I'm sure my family feels the same way about me.

It's a little disappointing that I don't have anything really important or humorous to write about, I guess I'm lost in the hustle and bustle of everything.  I really should take some time to slow down and write down the tender mercies I'm experiences.  Well I guess that's about it for now.

For you crazed blog stalkers, don't give up hope on me yet.  I'm still alive and kickin and eventually will post again.  Remember who's really in charge, He knows what's best and what you need!  Rely on him and all will turn out for the best.

Brittish Knees

No comments:

Post a Comment