Monday, September 20, 2010

A glimps into my brain...

The last few days have been nothing sort of weird. A good month plus ago I'd made up my mind concerning a certain issue I'd been battling (and mind you I thought I'd won) and low and behold, the human part of me informed me I was everything but correct. The issue is irrelevant, so I won't bore you with details. However I will let you know of the conclusions I've come to. In order to adequately fill you in, I'll let you into the corners of my thinking. Here goes:

I don't find it any kind of ironic that life works out the way that it does. That somehow everything seems to just work out. Whether that is finding $5 to pay for gas as you're pinching pennies before the next pay check or miraculous passing a test... or miserably failing so that the following semester you'll come in contact with someone who'll influence and bless your life (not necessarily a spouse... come on everyone!). I'm convinced that the reality is that there is a Higher Being, even a Supreme Being watching over us in every phase of life.

If you're anything like me, you're thinking: "Yeah, that's easy to say when life is blissful and nothing in going wrong." To that I reply, WRONG! For me, it's during the times of struggle and trial that I'm comforted in my faith and knowledge that I do know there is a God and that He is aware of me. I know life is hard, and the beauty is that it was meant to be. I don't have the miracle cure all for many situations I encounter in life, but I guess that doesn't matter to me cause I know it'll all work out.

Welp, until next time. Keep trudgin' through the mud, it'll all work out okay.

1 comment:

  1. You are just amazing, you know it? I need to read that post like every day of my life. I sure do love you!!

    ReplyDelete