Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Things I Love

It's important to share the things you love.  I'm sure that someone way more articulate that me has said it very flowerly and pretty, but well... that's not me.  So here we go!:
  • Grapes!  I had them for lunch and they made my tastebuds smile
  • Girl Scout Samoa cookies that are made by Western Family!  Bless the person who thought of that!  Carmel, chocolate, coconut and a cookie were MADE to be married together!  Mmmm! :)
  • Finding housing.  Happy day!  
  • Graduating
  • Not really having plans for my future.  I probably shouldn't admit that out loud, but the unknown is a little bit exciting... and repulsive at this moment.
  • Traveling.  I've been doing a little reading as of late about various places; Mexico, France, Equador... okay so I've been reading missionary letters, but it's all the same.  I want to go somewhere.
  • Spring.  I have a burning desire to be wearing cargo shorts and chacos.  I love those sandals.  Pitty they look goofy with skinny jeans or I would be wearing them right now.
  • Good music: Jack Johnson, Truman, Thompson Square, Mo Tab, ahh!  Love it!
  • Smiling children.  Currently my wallpaper at work is of some niñas I worked with in Mexico.  They smile at me everyday.  I miss those chillins.
  • Letters.  Why don't people write letters anymore?  Maybe I'll bring it back... make it cool again.  Everyone loves getting mail.  Why don't we write other people then?  Hello?!?  What goes around comes around.  That's it!  I'm writing someone today... don't you hope it's you?
  • String cheese.  Maybe I should just say food - good food - free good food.  Wait, nope, it doesn't even have to be free.  Just good.  Yum! 
  • Being done with finals.  I hate to rub it in the week that classes end but I am completly finished with school... forever unless I get additional certificates or a masters degree.
  • A good book.  I'm talking really good.  Maybe I'll read The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis. 

2 comments:

  1. Traveling. I've been doing a little reading as of late about various places; Mexico, France, Equador... okay so I've been reading missionary letters, but it's all the same. I want to go somewhere.
    --
    Spring. I have a burning desire to be wearing cargo shorts and chacos. I love those sandals. Pitty they look goofy with skinny jeans or I would be wearing them right now.
    --
    You can do both in Las Vegas, Come and visit, we have a spare room. Oh and we also have grapes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uncle Brent! That would be marvelous!! I may take you up on it... Prepare yourself for a phone call in the next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete