Tuesday, April 12, 2011

D-Day and More!

It's coming!  It's finally, really, freakishly coming!!!!  The due date for my project is drawing ever closer!!  In fact, it's in two days, four hours and approximately 30 minutes... but who's counting?  Wanna know the best part?!?!?  I'm hoping to be totally 100% done with it today!! Yeah me!  After seriously countless hours I will be a college graduate.  It's gonna be official my friends.  Huz-freakin-zah!

Other awesome things that have happened today:
  • I got an oober random text from an old... wait... former roommate (she's not older than me. hehe.) who is moving back to Provo!  Happy day!
  • I'm indulging in way too many funeral potatoes that one should eat in a single setting & looking forward to the hot cocoa later this after noon to celebrate conquering a best of a project!
  • I'm going to spend approximately 2.5 hours at the BYU library this evening.  :)
  • Am wearing a long sleeved shirt and a sweater, I sorta love winter clothes but hate that it's cold outside.  Yeah... we've got a love-hate relationship
  • I got a ROCKIN parking spot today and accidentally honked at the man who was un-occupying that spot.  Oops!
  • I realized that I can pick up my robes for graduation to-mor-row!! 
  • I (well my family) got an email from my little brother who is serving a mission for our church in Mexico.  I sure do miss that kid!  But love him like a zillion times more for the sacrifices he is making.
  • This one hasn't happened today... but it will.  I am going to indulge in gas station hot cocoa.  Mmmmm... It's the only way to go.
Anywho, as you can see.  Today has/is going to be a good day.  I hope yours turns out to be just as, if not more lovely.
Peace out Comrades!
-Brittish Knees

P.S. How does one go about getting cool fonts for blog posts?  Keep in mind I'm HTML illiterate. Thanks! :)

1 comment: