Monday, January 3, 2011

What I do when I'd rather not do homework...

As goofy as it sounds I've missed blogging somewhat regularly.  I think I think of my blog as a friend, who is a great listener.  (Disclaimer to my friends to provide advice:  THANK YOU!!  It's greatly appreciated and I come to you cause that's what I'm in need of... whether it's what I want or not.)  It's also somewhere that I can simply share experiences with all of cyberspace, which as I type that it's a little creepy...  Nonetheless, I will most likely still continue to blog publicly, at least for now.

Today was the beginning of a new chapter of life.  Today I began my last semester of my undergraduate work (which sounds way cooler that "my bachelors degree"... which is really all it is).  Wow!  I know I've shared a lot about this but, well... it's kind of a big thing for me.  So, stop reading if this is disinteresting.

Haha!  Suckers who stopped!  That's really all I have to say about school.  I actually want to share with you the best movie that I recently saw... twice... over the Christmas break... okay, so it was in two days (which NEVER happens, as I go to the movies extremly rarely... like once every two years).  This movie is Tangled.


Now, normally I'm not much of a movie advertiser, but this one is worth your time.  I feel like Disney really took their princess movies to a new level here.  They appealed to all age-groups; the little tikes, the more mature crowd and even to an older generation. (I saw plenty of grandparents there some with little ones and others without!)  Bottom line is even if you wait for it to come to the Dollar Theatre or Redbox, make a point to spend an evening with Rapunzel and the debonaire Flin Ryder.

So, I guess until next time.  Peace out!

Brittish Knees

No comments:

Post a Comment