Monday, November 8, 2010

Don't worry! I'm not dead.

My Dearest Fan Club,

I've been worried about you lately... okay, so not really (sorry, but it's ture).  My life has been focused on me, self-centered I know, the group of 22 six and seven year olds I hang out with all day, and my family.  Aah the life of a pre-service teacher.

So field (for all you non-elementary educationers that's where I spend three weeks of the semester in a classroom practicing all the things I was learning) started last week... actually it was a week ago Wednesday... which is almost tomorrow.  (Oh wow!  I should probably go to bed.)  I guess I just wanted you to know that all is going well.  Dispite some bumpiness at the beginning, I am really enjoying it.  I'm glad that I'll be able to come back to this same class of adorable first graders in January to do my for-real-deal student teaching.  They are fun, and they hug me daily and tell me they love me.  Who wouldn't want that?  Call me crazy, call me weird, but I call me a future teacher. :)

Peace out world, well at least until probably Thanksgiving.
Brittish Knees

No comments:

Post a Comment